tlbHost and autosensing
Started by t.s.lim

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
t.s.lim

35 posts 12 threads Joined: May 2005
05-22-2006, 04:56 AM -
I use the tlbHost ver 1.4.0.0. come with TrueLaucn Bar ver 3.2.14RC2.

The "Autohide" for tlbHost is ON, but whenever I try to click a shortcut on toolbar brought up by autosensing, I end up clicking another wrong option from the original toolbar. This does not happen when Autohide is OFF.

Is that a known bug?
t.s.lim
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-22-2006, 11:46 AM -
Try to add tlbHost.exe into the Common Programs list. This prevent switching toolbar when tlbHost activates.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
t.s.lim

35 posts 12 threads Joined: May 2005
05-22-2006, 12:07 PM -
That is exactly what I have forgotten to do... Thank you!

That reminds me on another problem, initially I have tlbHost.exe in the Common Programs list, but when I redo my toolbar, I forget to add that.
The reason I redo my toolbar is tlbHost.exe simply miss one of the 2 toolbars I dock. I have one dock to the left and the other one dock to the top. But if I restart my computer the next day, only one toolbar come up and the other one simply missing... So, I recreate the missing toolbar and forget adding tlbHost.exe in the Common Programs list.

The quetion is, why sometime tlbHost won't load a toolbar when multiple toolbars are suppose to be loaded by it?
t.s.lim
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-25-2006, 01:14 PM -
Quote:he reason I redo my toolbar is tlbHost.exe simply miss one of the 2 toolbars I dock. I have one dock to the left and the other one dock to the top. But if I restart my computer the next day, only one toolbar come up and the other one simply missing...
Yes I know about this problem. Currently after you open new tlbHost toolbar exit tlbHost and start it again. It saves settings on exit.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com