Drive Space plugin background colour
Started by Anam Cara

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Anam Cara

107 posts 43 threads Joined: Aug 2004
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM -
Since Windowblinds 5, skins can now be transparent which is very pleasing, and TLB works fine with it for me except....except the drive space plugin. Due to the combination of not being able to set the text colour or a background colour, I can just barely make out how much space is free on the drives.

Would it be possible to add preferences for background and/or text colour? Perhaps even skins, allowing for background images?

Other suggestion: Possibility to add gradients to the graphs. I'd love to have a gradient from green to red instead of it instantly hitting red at the alarm percentage.

And just to be a bother, setting the alarm by MB/GB instead of a percentage, and individually for each drive. For example: My system drive/partition is 80 gigs, and I'd like to know when I have less than 5 gigs free on it, while on my storage partition (870GB) I'd like to know when I have less than 20 gigs free.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-12-2006, 10:13 AM -
Quote:Since Windowblinds 5, skins can now be transparent which is very pleasing, and TLB works fine with it for me except....except the drive space plugin. Due to the combination of not being able to set the text colour or a background colour, I can just barely make out how much space is free on the drives.

Would it be possible to add preferences for background and/or text colour? Perhaps even skins, allowing for background images?
You can change the text color now. Right-click Drive Space->Appearance->Text Color

Quote:Other suggestion: Possibility to add gradients to the graphs. I'd love to have a gradient from green to red instead of it instantly hitting red at the alarm percentage.

And just to be a bother, setting the alarm by MB/GB instead of a percentage, and individually for each drive. For example: My system drive/partition is 80 gigs, and I'd like to know when I have less than 5 gigs free on it, while on my storage partition (870GB) I'd like to know when I have less than 20 gigs free.
Thank you for suggestions I'll release them in the next versions.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Anam Cara

09-12-2006, 08:05 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:You can change the text color now. Right-click Drive Space->Appearance->Text Color

...okay now I feel s.t.u.p.i.d (what a strange word to censor on the board), I didn't even think to look in THERE. Thanks, now it is very readable.

I find it amazing that you keep adding so much to TLB, and that you're so fast on picking up problems and fixing them. I've already purchased TLB for me and two friends, is there a paypal adress for donations?
Xyzzy

91 posts 28 threads Joined: Mar 2006
09-12-2006, 11:25 PM -
Anam Cara Wrote:fast on picking up problems and fixing them. I've already purchased TLB for me and two friends, is there a paypal adress for donations?

I guess you can always buy TLB for more of your friends Wink

X.
Anam Cara

09-13-2006, 10:22 AM -
I would but I don't know any more that want it. I guess I'm a bad sales pitcher .-x.

On the other hand I think a package with swedish candy might even convince Yuri, unless he thinks I might poison him Smile: