Started by Hans L

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hans L

79 posts 30 threads Joined: Aug 2006
04-25-2023, 08:56 AM -
Hello:

If you look in the attachment, you see I have  three rows of TLB menus in the Taskbar. And you also see how much empty space there is below the third row (about 40 % of the entire Taskbar height). But when I decrease the size of the Taskbar one step (can only be done in steps here), the third row disappears.

Does anyone have the same experience, and any idea whey the Taskbar is designed (if so) this 'roughly'?

Best,

Hans L
atitlan

33 posts 16 threads Joined: Dec 2008
04-27-2023, 08:31 AM -
(04-25-2023, 08:56 AM)Hans L Wrote: Hello:

If you look in the attachment, you see I have  three rows of TLB menus in the Taskbar. And you also see how much empty space there is below the third row (about 40 % of the entire Taskbar height). But when I decrease the size of the Taskbar one step (can only be done in steps here), the third row disappears.

Does anyone have the same experience, and any idea whey the Taskbar is designed (if so) this 'roughly'?

Best,

Hans L

@Hans L: No attachment is evident in your post — If you add one, maybe help can be offered …
Hans L

04-27-2023, 10:15 AM -
(04-27-2023, 08:31 AM)atitlan Wrote:

Best,

Hans L

@Hans L: No attachment is evident in your post — If you add one, maybe help can be offered …
Hans L

04-27-2023, 10:19 AM -
(04-27-2023, 08:31 AM)atitlan Wrote:

Best,

Hans L

@Hans L: No attachment is evident in your post — If you add one, maybe help can be offered

I think I tried to attach, but failed. Trying again./Hans L