Started by driftingMODE

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
driftingMODE

12 posts 6 threads Joined: Feb 2009
02-23-2009, 10:08 PM -
hi

i did a quick search, but could not find the post where you tell us about this updated version so...

i notice the Spacer has been updated and can now act as a seperator... what does this mean exactly?

also if i put a picture in it and align it left, and then fill in an amount of pixels to be the 'Size of empty space (pixels):

a) does it add it to the right of the image or

b) is that only for if there is no picture.

if the answer is (a) then it does not work, because i tried it and the size stays the same (even though it would be a great feature), and if the answer is (b) then i think the size field should go disabled when i add a picture to show it will now have no effect like the previous version did.

dM
“Various authoritative textbooks of aeronautic techniques establish that a hornet cannot fly due to the form and weight of its body considering its actual wingspan. But the hornet keeps flying, because it doesn’t know.†–Igor Sikorsky
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-24-2009, 12:56 AM -
Quote:i notice the Spacer has been updated and can now act as a seperator... what does this mean exactly?
Separators have some extra features:
1) TLB order icons by any criteria between separators. So is the Spacer work as separator it stay in place when you apply auto-arrange. Else TLB think this is the usual button and apply the sorting order to the Spacer too
2) Separators don't selected by keyboard navigation

Quote:so if i put a picture in it and align it left, and then fill in an amount of pixels to be the 'Size of empty space (pixels):
The size is ignored when you select the picture. As I see now the alignment field have a bit incorrect words. It must contain values Right (Bottom) and Left (Top)

Alignment used to align the image if the width or the height of the buttons is greater then the selected image. So inside the menus and vertical toolbars alignment can be left, right or center. On the horizontal toolbars it can be top, bottom or center.

Quote:then i think the size field should go disabled when i add a picture to show it will now have no effect like the previous version did.
Yes you are right.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
driftingMODE

12 posts 6 threads Joined: Feb 2009
02-24-2009, 05:21 AM -
hi

thanks for the info Yuri. it makes much more sense to me now.

dM
“Various authoritative textbooks of aeronautic techniques establish that a hornet cannot fly due to the form and weight of its body considering its actual wingspan. But the hornet keeps flying, because it doesn’t know.†–Igor Sikorsky