Address Book, Contacts, Outlook
Started by drking

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
drking

6 posts 3 threads Joined: Apr 2009
04-30-2009, 10:56 AM -
Okay after searching the forums here, I'm still somewhat confused on how to load contacts into the TLB address book. I'm trying to export from MS Outlook 2007. I've tried the drag/drop as mentioned, but can't get that to work unless I'm not doing something correctly. Also tried right- clicking the address book icon to import and my search is wanting to only accept a search for .vcf files.

Any detailed instruction (step-by-step) or ideas would be "much" appreciated. :-)

dk
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-01-2009, 12:02 PM -
Currently Address Book plugin can import only . vcf files (This is vCard format). You can export you contacts from Outlook 2007 into vCard format. Sorry currently I don't have Outlook 2007 installed. If you don't find the way to export contacts into vCard format let me know. I'll try to find the Outlook installation.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
zlatan24

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2009
10-20-2009, 09:23 AM -
My friend worked with MS Outlook and after something happened and all files in it were corrupted.And next tool-recovering outlook 2007 pst file,helped for him.This tool I advised to him.Moreover tool executed it for free and software could extract data from corrupted files in *.ost and *.pst format and avoid losing of critical contacts, calendars and messages.
zlatan24

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2009
11-28-2009, 08:56 AM -
drking Wrote:Okay after searching the forums here, I'm still somewhat confused on how to load contacts into the TLB address book. I'm trying to export from MS Outlook 2007. I've tried the drag/drop as mentioned, but can't get that to work unless I'm not doing something correctly. Also tried right- clicking the address book icon to import and my search is wanting to only accept a search for .vcf files.

Any detailed instruction (step-by-step) or ideas would be "much" appreciated. :-)

dk
Yesterday I was in net and saw there one nice tool-manually recover pst,which to my surprise recovered all my old mails and made it free of charge.Moreover application showed how convert corrupted mailbox to another mailbox in *.pst format.