Systray plugin feature or something similar?
Started by soundguy

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
soundguy

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2009
07-04-2009, 07:55 AM -
Hi, i've found some older(very old) topic dated about 2004(sorry i can't find link right now) and there is mentioned that you plan to create and make avaiable for download plugin called "Systray".

So far i haven't found it in plugins list..

Do you plan to create this plugin, or is it avaiable in the commercial version of Free launch bar - True launch bar???

I'm seeking some plugin for clone "Systray" from the original windows xp start menu. Because there are some programs that run only in systray and with dualview (two desktops) i'm unable to work with them, when i'm working on second monitor.

Thanks in advance for your reply..
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-06-2009, 07:07 AM -
soundguy Wrote:Hi, i've found some older(very old) topic dated about 2004(sorry i can't find link right now) and there is mentioned that you plan to create and make avaiable for download plugin called "Systray".

So far i haven't found it in plugins list..

Do you plan to create this plugin, or is it avaiable in the commercial version of Free launch bar - True launch bar???

I'm seeking some plugin for clone "Systray" from the original windows xp start menu. Because there are some programs that run only in systray and with dualview (two desktops) i'm unable to work with them, when i'm working on second monitor.

Thanks in advance for your reply..

Really would also like this!