just posted 3 requests.... now some props...
Started by digitalsnot

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
digitalsnot

4 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2009
10-07-2009, 02:30 PM -
just found this ingenious program a few days ago.
i have long wanted to customize my windows experience without going the "skins route" or run bulky "eyecandy" docks

finally, i have found a program that allows me to get the right look for my style, with genuinely useful features.

i am a minimalist so i love the all the options to customize my taskbar into something useful, without having to have to sacrifice on a few ugly un-customizable options... truelaunch is so great at giving the user almost unlimited control to tweak things just right.

I just dropped 3 requests:
1 MPC Media Control
2 systray replacement
3. taskbar application-tabs removal

but i think it says ALOT that those are the ONLY options that are keeping me from achieving my ideal xp interface experience... over the years I have tred MANY wincustomize apps and always end up un-installing them for a cleaner simpler "win classic" feel once the novelty runs out.

MANY props to the program developers and i hope that some day soon some of my thoughts could be integrated into this incredible program.

attaching a screen shot of my launchbar... the only other program i am using is Tclock2 to customize the start, tray, clock, button-flatness and "icon only" open application tasks. (it works well with truelaunchbar.)

thankyou for such a great tool at such a reasonable price...

for anyone running the free version... go buy the full version, lets support interface innovators like this company. the more money that comes in, the more time they can dedicate to coding this to the next level.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

obey gravity... it's the law