Change Caption Text & Editing Plugins
Started by Ben Hill

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Ben Hill

12 posts 6 threads Joined: May 2008
10-25-2009, 06:46 AM -
1. If I have a popup menu which has a caption "Music" and I want to change it to "Multmedia", how do I do it? I just can't seem to find where to change it. I have found where to hide/show it or change its appearance, but change it?...

2. Is there any way to edit plugin settings besides deleting and re-adding? Like if I want to change the font or color of the graph in the "Drive Space" plugin.

Thanks.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-25-2009, 02:44 PM -
Quote:If I have a popup menu which has a caption "Music" and I want to change it to "Multmedia", how do I do it? I just can't seem to find where to change it. I have found where to hide/show it or change its appearance, but change it?...
Right-click the menu button and select "Rename". The caption shows the name of the button.

Quote:Is there any way to edit plugin settings besides deleting and re-adding? Like if I want to change the font or color of the graph in the "Drive Space" plugin.
Right-click the plugin and select "Properties".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Ben Hill

12 posts 6 threads Joined: May 2008
10-25-2009, 05:58 PM -
Well that was easy!

On #1, I was right-clicking the wrong place, and #2, I just didn't think to look at properties.

Thanks again. True Launch Bar is one of the best-thought-out, solid, feature-rich pieces of software I've worked with.