Duplicate TLB items showing up under Toolbars...
Started by DocCruncher

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
DocCruncher

115 posts 21 threads Joined: Oct 2009
10-26-2009, 10:42 AM -
Duplicate TLB items showing up under QuickLaunch Toolbars menu; one is checked and one is not. If I check the un-checked one than three of them show up; two checked and one not. This also adds another duplicate of all TLB menus to the Quick Launch area of the Task Bar. One set will have my names on the drop down menu such as Audio-Video and the other will say Audio-Video (2). THIS IS AN OLD PROBLEM. It happens a on all fairly recent versions of TLB.

See JPEG.

Doc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-26-2009, 12:26 PM -
Oh... this is not a problem, this is a feature. Checked menu item is the opened toolbar, you can close toolbar with this menu item. If you select "True Launch Bar..." you can open the second TLB toolbar. Number of toolbars is unlimited.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DocCruncher

10-26-2009, 12:45 PM -
I was wondering about that.

Why would I want to open a duplicate toolbar? Clicking on the second True Launch Bar item simply duplicates all items with a (2) on each menu. What good is that? Am I missing something here?

Doc
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-26-2009, 01:02 PM -
When you try to open the second toolbar, TLB asks you for predefined toolbar, or for the toolbar folder.

Predefined toolbars can be defined on TLB Settings->Toolbars. You also can switch between toolbars by right-click and then "Switch toolbar" submenu.

Each toolbar have its own toolbar folder where TLB store shortcuts menus and settings. So you can open two toolbars with different content.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DocCruncher

10-26-2009, 01:05 PM -
THANK YOU Soooo..... much; now I get it.

I was wondering what that box was for.

Let's consider this one closed.

Doc