Taskbar in Windows 7 gets affected by TLB
Started by streetwolf

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
streetwolf

9 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2009
10-31-2009, 06:48 AM -
I'm a registered user of TLB running Windows 7 x64 with the latest beta of TLB, full version.

Having TLB buttons on the Taskbar appear to cause it to hide/unhide with a slightly jerky motion. It seems to happen when I am in a program and I bring up the taskbar to run another program from a Virtual folder I created. But not always.

Once this happens I can fix it by deselecting TLB under the Taskbar Toolbars option and then select it again.

I'm pretty sure it's TLB because I've had Windows 7 for a few months (via TechNet) and just noticed it after I started using TLB.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-01-2009, 02:27 AM -
Please can you post the screenshot of the taskbar here? Do you have the plugins on the toolbar?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
streetwolf

11-01-2009, 09:27 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Please can you post the screenshot of the taskbar here? Do you have the plugins on the toolbar?

I attached a screenshot of my taskbar. The two icons next to the Start icon are TLB icons. The Star icon brings up a folder with shortcuts to some of my programs. The Recycle Bin is self explanatory. There are also a couple of Spaces between the icons.

As I indicated, the lack of smoothness of the taskbar raising and lowering is intermittent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

streetwolf

11-04-2009, 12:49 PM -
This problem appears to happen most often when I have a few apps open and then I take a screenshot of something then open up Paint.Net (latest beta version) and paste it in.

I also get some added padding between icons at times. This is independent of the jerky taskbar. I can fix this, as well as the jerky taskbar, by moving the taskbar from the bottom to the left and then back again.