How can I change the taskbar application slider, please?
Started by wreckage

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
wreckage

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2009
11-11-2009, 07:25 PM -
Hello. I've just installed TrueLaunchBar and I really don't like the slider for choosing applications. I'd like to go back to a 'stack' of icons to select (my taskbar is on the right and is vertical). Can somebody please advise me how to do this.. I can find no info on it. Thanks.

[Image: TaskbarSlider.jpg]
Wherever you go, there you are.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-11-2009, 08:10 PM -
I'm not sure that understand the problem correctly. But maybe this will help you: right-click the taskbar and select Properties. Set the option "Taskbar buttons" into "Always combine, hide labels".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
wreckage

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2009
11-11-2009, 08:40 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I'm not sure that understand the problem correctly. But maybe this will help you: right-click the taskbar and select Properties. Set the option "Taskbar buttons" into "Always combine, hide labels".

Hello, and thanks for the reply. No, it is not those settings. I want to get rid of the slider. Is this a Win 7 or a TLB 'feature'?

Thanks.

Ooops.. Never mind.. I figured out that I had locked the taskbar with a very small notification area. I merely unlocked it and expanded the border upwards to see all the running programs.. (Doh!!).
Sometimes the brain just doesn't function properly.. ;-)

Cheers.
Wherever you go, there you are.