Moved Menus Won't go Back v4.4.8.1 beta
Started by quattrocchi

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
quattrocchi

52 posts 11 threads Joined: Jan 2010
05-08-2010, 10:19 PM -
I discovered that I could grab a menu by click-drag on the title bar (vertical bar on the left side of the menu). However the moved menu stays on top of other windows, and won't go away even when I use another menu or view a browser in full screen view.

[links edited out]

I didn't realise the menus could be moved. I just tried it out, as sometimes it's useful to place a menu to the far left side so the submenus all come off to the right. Anyhow the OS froze up and even after a reboot one of the menus shows in the new place up and to the left. I decided to Hide it. But it won't hide. The launchbar icon hides but the actual menu remains - and it's useable!

Eeepc 1002HA 1GB
WinXP home sp3
TLB v4.4.8.1 beta
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-09-2010, 02:48 AM -
Quote:I discovered that I could grab a menu by click-drag on the title bar (vertical bar on the left side of the menu). However the moved menu stays on top of other windows, and won't go away even when I use another menu or view a browser in full screen view.
Yes this is the "tear off menu" feature. Right-click in the menu and remove the checkmark from the "Tear Off Menu" menuitem. Or you can press CTRL+T. This make the menu normal. There are also some other options for this menu.

Quote:Anyhow the OS froze up and even after a reboot one of the menus shows in the new place up and to the left. I decided to Hide it. But it won't hide. The launchbar icon hides but the actual menu remains - and it's useable!
Thank you for bug report, I'll try to reproduce and fix this.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com