Separators disappear with new 5.0 TLB
Started by gamick

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
gamick

18 posts 7 threads Joined: Jun 2007
11-01-2010, 01:28 PM -
I noticed the new version of True Launch Bar yesterday and installed the upgrade to 5.0. So far the only problem I can see is my separator bars I have located in my menus have disappeared. They are bright yellow on a semi-transparent background. They are now completely invisible. The separators are still there-- at least the space is there where the separators were, but I can't seem to get them to be visible. The titles work just fine-- showing the bar to the right (in my case) of the title itself but the separators are invisible. I reinstalled TLB 4.4 and the separators are back and look like they always have.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on an Itel i7 with 4 gigs of memory. I have attached a picture of a sub-menu-- the blank 'spaces' to the top and bottom of the 'Server' are where the yellow separators used to be. By the way, the background wallpaper is black and the menu is set 90% transparent so the screen shot looks like an ocean of black-- that's normal.

I have also tried changing the color of the separators and that makes no difference either. Thank you very much for your help in advance!

I asked this about two weeks ago and bumped it today-- any hope that I may get an answer? I have also noted my 'todo list' plugin won't add new items anymore-- they appear to be frozen where they are.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-01-2010, 02:04 PM -
Do you use the WindowBlinds?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com