Lost expanding menu item.
Started by approved

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
approved

9 posts 3 threads Joined: Feb 2011
02-05-2011, 06:54 AM -
Running win 7, TLB 5.2 64 bit. I have a folder on the TLB with several sub-folders. All of the sub-folders expanded when mouse hovered over them. One of the sub folders lost the action to expand with mouse hover. I have to click on it to get it to expand, then to close it, I have to click on the desktop, when it used to close after one second if the mouse was moved away. The small arrow to the right of the name of this sub-folder disappeared when this happened. It appears that when the menu of this sub-folder appeared, I moved it a little, and it lost the function to expand. How do I get it back?
approved

9 posts 3 threads Joined: Feb 2011
02-05-2011, 07:03 AM -
I figured it out. "Tear off menu" was checked. Now I understand what "Tear off menu" means. I find your program is excellent, and very useful. Some of the functions and descriptions get hard to understand when translated to English.
wolf

11 posts 5 threads Joined: Sep 2009
03-15-2011, 04:28 AM -
Actually, I'm having this problem (menu's not expanding when cursor is hovering over them), but Tear Off menu is not checked. If I left-click on one menu to expand it, then all menu's will expand on hover. The next time I use TLB, I have to left-click again. I've been using TLB for years and this has never happened before, although note that this is a new install on a laptop I just purchased.

Standalone TLB v5.3 64-bit
Win 7 Home Premium x64
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-15-2011, 05:25 AM -
I guess you have to turn on the option "Popup menu on mouse hover" in TLB Settings->Mouse
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
wolf

11 posts 5 threads Joined: Sep 2009
03-15-2011, 01:37 PM -
Thanks. Mouse menu. How did I miss that? #-o I guess that's what they call, "set it and forget it"!