4Bugs. Reset view settings,Thumbnail crash while listing etc
Started by Hashe

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hashe

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2011
07-12-2011, 12:36 AM -
Hello, first of all I want to thank you for such great program!

Now I want to show you four bugs I've noticed. Excuse me If I'll repeat some bugs responds.

1)Thumbnail picture crash. I've created one folder with a lot of pictures. Set view as Thumbnail, no matter what size. While scrolling, all the time I get program crash.

2)Also particular folders always are resetting to big icons from any other size.

3)AIMP3 is launched (look at the top):
[Image: unledzla.jpg]

4)[Image: unledfj.jpg]
after refresh:
[Image: unled2wk.jpg]

Thank you.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-12-2011, 05:15 AM -
What is your windows version? Also what TLB version do you use (please take the version from the TLB Settings->About)?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hashe

07-12-2011, 07:59 PM -
Windows 7 x64, True Launch Bar v5.4 64bit
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-13-2011, 06:30 AM -
Quote:1)Thumbnail picture crash. I've created one folder with a lot of pictures. Set view as Thumbnail, no matter what size. While scrolling, all the time I get program crash.
How many pictures you have in that folder?

Quote:2)Also particular folders always are resetting to big icons from any other size.
How do you set the icons size for that folder? What is the folders? Is this virtual folders or normal menus?

Quote:3)AIMP3 is launched (look at the top):
I'm sorry, but can you highlight the problem. I don't see anything :oops:

Quote:4)....
Please try the version 5.6. I've found this bug and fixed it. Let me know if version 5.6 still have the same problem.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hashe

07-15-2011, 12:32 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:How many pictures you have in that folder?
Enough to let the scrollbar appear. It happens with every folder, which contains pictures, other way, when a folder contains less pictures than the scrollbar is able to appear, TLB isn't crashed in that way.

Quote:How do you set the icons size for that folder? What is the folders? Is this virtual folders or normal menus?
Doesn't matter how do I set them, either I set the view by the right click on menu or by the way of the TBL settings, anyway, in a short time period they are set to large icons again, also doesn't matter either I set them as small icons or as thumbnails.

Quote:I'm sorry, but can you highlight the problem. I don't see anything :oops:
Just installed 5.6 still have the same problem. Tried to turn off different effects, didn't help. When I launch Winamp, everything goes perfect :/

Quote:Please try the version 5.6. I've found this bug and fixed it. Let me know if version 5.6 still have the same problem.
Done, don't have anymore such a bug.