Finally Captured the Bugger...
Started by DocCruncher

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
DocCruncher

115 posts 21 threads Joined: Oct 2009
05-27-2012, 03:29 AM -
This has been an on-again, off-again problem for several years with TLB and the Windows Task Bar. The problem has been at least as far back as Win XP, Vista & now Win 7 & various versions of TLB.

In the past i have never been able to capture an image if the problem but today I did.

It is this...
Sometimes the Win Task Bar will load with all TLB item background colors messed up (SEE: Wrong.JPEG).

This only happens after a Windows cold boot or restart; never while Windows is already up & running.

This has happened at least four or five times in the last two weeks.

As soon as I click anywhere on the Task Bar the colors revert to my settings (SEE: Right.JPEG).

Any ideas on what is causing this to happen.

Thanks;
Doc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-06-2012, 01:53 PM -
Thank you very much for screenshots. I've reproduced this bug some times. Unfortunately I don't have the solution for this problem. I try to find the bug in the code.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DocCruncher

06-06-2012, 02:35 PM -
(06-06-2012, 01:53 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Thank you very much for screenshots. I've reproduced this bug some times. Unfortunately I don't have the solution for this problem. I try to find the bug in the code.

Thanks, Yuri; thought you forgot about me.

Glad to hear you have seen it before.

Doc
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-06-2012, 02:43 PM -
BTW. I suspect the TLB Clock plugin in this problem. As I see you get this bug much frequently then me. Can you try to delete the TLB Clock and restart some times? You can move the plugin off the toolbar to the desktop (hold down the SHIFT key) and return it back after the tests.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DocCruncher

06-06-2012, 03:00 PM -
(06-06-2012, 02:43 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: BTW. I suspect the TLB Clock plugin in this problem. As I see you get this bug much frequently then me. Can you try to delete the TLB Clock and restart some times? You can move the plugin off the toolbar to the desktop (hold down the SHIFT key) and return it back after the tests.

Will do.

Doc