Started by DrTeeth

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
DrTeeth

55 posts 23 threads Joined: Nov 2009
07-02-2012, 12:57 PM -
Please see the attached screenshot.

The three column sub-menu used to expand from point B. I wished to change the number of columns and did so. Since then, the sub-menu appears from point A and I *cannot* get it back to point B no matter what I do.

Please help. I am downgrading again to the 5.6.3 beta and will post back with the results in a reboot or two.

UPDATE:- Installing 5.6.3 beta did not help, things were different, but not right. I am playing with the custom menu options and struggling. Is this a bug?

Further update:- nailed it. Changed the menu align to 'default'. Why would changing the number of columns affect the alignment and then, not return it to the previous behaviour when the original number of columns selected? I had to change a program setting. Screencast can be supplied to reproduce this and I have three backups of my TLB should they be needed for diagnosis.

Another thing I noticed, the more columns a menu has the faster it slides out? Is this configurable? If not, can it be made to be?

Spasiba,

DrT
This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 01:23 PM by DrTeeth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-02-2012, 01:24 PM -
I guess you get the same result with version 5.6.3

There are no room for 3 columns at the right side, so TLB expand menu to the left. So if you change the columns number to 2 menu will expand to the right. Also check the options "Menu Position" in Customize menu (for submenu with episodes), set both "Docking point" and "Menu align" to the "default".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
DrTeeth

55 posts 23 threads Joined: Nov 2009
07-03-2012, 01:11 PM -
Thanks, that what I did in the end. But, I had three columns working okay in v6.1 before I changed to 2.

Thanks.
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.