Downgrade?
Started by SlowNeasy

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
SlowNeasy

12 posts 3 threads Joined: Apr 2002
10-10-2002, 12:04 PM -
v1.2.8 RC3 gave me a real headache. The groups wouldn't sort properly. Some appeared twice after sorting. My computer froze after sorting (xp) and I gave up on it. Now v1.2.7 is also giving me problems that I didn't have before. Going to uninstall as opposed to closing and try v1.2.7 again. I'll wait until the next release before upgrading agaon <g>

I closed TLB before as directed before upgrading.

OK - I uninstalled TLB completely and am still having problems with v1.2.7 freezing. I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it. Explorer freezes and I have to close manually. I'm not touching it again until I have more time to play with it. It seems ok (so far) if I leave it alone Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-10-2002, 03:04 PM -
It will be good if you post here screenshot of your TLB with menu where you got a repeated buttons. I just found a bug with the rest menu (under the >> on toolbar). There are really you can get repeated buttons. This bug can be fixed on your side. Turn on the option Use background load for Virtual Folders in the Advanced tab.

OK, now I can fix the small bugs and publish updates in the Live Update Wink
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
SlowNeasy

12 posts 3 threads Joined: Apr 2002
10-10-2002, 05:05 PM -
I did a system restore to get back to where everything's working fine. Don't think I'll tempt fate and install v1.2.8 RC3 again <g> I'll wait for the update Smile

I turned on the Use background load for Virtual Folders though Smile