6.4.0.3 Not working for me in Win8 x64
Started by FlyingHorse

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
FlyingHorse

54 posts 13 threads Joined: Apr 2004
Question  03-23-2013, 02:20 AM -
The thread subject pretty much says it all. I've installed TLB v6.4.0.3 on Windows 8 x64 Pro w/Media Center, TLB shows up in the 'Toolbar' menu but when it is selected nothing happens. I've rebooted, uninstalled then re-installed, tried the release version 6.4 and nothing seems to work. Found no problems in my Event Logs.

Does anyone have a clue as to what might be wrong? I've been using TLB for years now and I'm starting to have withdrawls from not being able to use it! Undecided I don't know what to do at this point.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2013, 05:39 AM -
Try to turn on TLB using a bit other way: right-click the taskbar, select "Properties" then click "Toolbars" tab. Set checkmark on "True Launch Bar..." in the list and press OK.

If this will not help, please try to run the Standalone True Launch Bar. You can find the shortcut in the start menu. Is the standalone TLB working? Just to be sure the TLB is installed correctly.

PS. This problem appears on all windows version with the beginning of TLB. Unfortunately the windows Toolbars are very unstable and there are many registry settings that can break the toolbars and TLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com