Drag and drop bug - Flickering menu
Started by Fracture

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Fracture

24 posts 4 threads Joined: Oct 2002
10-29-2002, 02:45 PM -
If I attempt to drag and drop a shortcut from my desktop to one of my pop-up menus, sometimes the wrong menu pops up and flickers with every move of the mouse.

My menu bar is configured as follows:
No start menu, and I have a pop-up menu followed by 2 "non-menu" icons, followed by three more pop-up menus. (Menu Button Button Menu Menu Menu)

I have a shortcut to a hyperlink on my desktop. I grab it and drag it on to the 2nd menu from the right. I allow it to pop-up and realize it's the wrong menu, so try to move my mouse to the left and try to pop-up the third menu from the right instead.

Instead of the next menu popping up, the first (leftmost) menu on the truelaunch bar pops up and starts to flicker.

I have to drop the shortcut on the desktop and try again.

I have auto-open-menus turned off, auto close after 1 second, and auto-open first level menus turned on.

Cheers,
Al

P.S. I downloaded Truelaunch from WinMX (file share program). It doesn't ask for a registration code, and reinstalling from a fresh copy from your site still thinks it's registered. I'd like to officially register. If I do, is there a way to force it to ask for my registration code that I'll receive? My friend says his asked for a registration code on one of the tabs on the TLB Config dialog. Mine doesn't.

Even if I could do a full delete without losing all the layout and configuration I've done.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-29-2002, 06:15 PM -
I cannot reproduce this bug Sad
What version of True Launch Bar do you use? Please try with version 1.2.9 RC3. If you already use this version please post screenshot here and send setup.ini from toolbar folder to support@tsoftcentral.com

Quote:P.S. I downloaded Truelaunch from WinMX (file share program). It doesn't ask for a registration code, and reinstalling from a fresh copy from your site still thinks it's registered. I'd like to officially register. If I do, is there a way to force it to ask for my registration code that I'll receive? My friend says his asked for a registration code on one of the tabs on the TLB Config dialog. Mine doesn't.
Hmmm.... your friend is right Wink You have cracked version Sad Do you restart computer after installing TLB from our site?

Quote:Even if I could do a full delete without losing all the layout and configuration I've done.
You nothing lost. TLB store all layout inside toolbar folder.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Fracture

24 posts 4 threads Joined: Oct 2002
10-29-2002, 07:20 PM -
The beta version has fixed both issues. The pop up problem no longer occurs, and it is now showing unregistered. I've already placed my order for a proper registration code.

For your interest, I've sent a small AVI screen capture that shows the problem I describe to the address you gave. Don't worry - it's not a huge file.

Cheers,
Al