Lock buttons in TLB right click menu
Started by edgabel

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
edgabel

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM -
Running TLB v7.0 in Windows 8.1 on a Toshiba i7 notebook and when I right click on a menu item and then click on lock buttons, they won't unlock.Huh
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-28-2014, 01:58 PM -
Is there the check mark at the left of "Lock Buttons" menu item?

Some TLB users guess the buttons are locked when they can't to move items inside menu/toolbar. But when the buttons are locked the drag&drop is not started when you try to move items. If the drag&drop is started but the item stay where is was when you drop it, this is the "auto-arrange": right-click the menu/toolbar, select "Arrange Icons By" submenu and turn off "Auto Arrange".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
edgabel

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
10-29-2014, 08:52 AM -
(10-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Is there the check mark at the left of "Lock Buttons" menu item?

Some TLB users guess the buttons are locked when they can't to move items inside menu/toolbar. But when the buttons are locked the drag&drop is not started when you try to move items. If the drag&drop is started but the item stay where is was when you drop it, this is the "auto-arrange": right-click the menu/toolbar, select "Arrange Icons By" submenu and turn off "Auto Arrange".

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

After further investigating, I found the I can lock and unlock the buttons but from the time I click on lock buttons in the context menu until the buttons are locked or unlocked, the program hangs for about 40 seconds.Huh
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-30-2014, 04:16 PM -
Please can you send me (support@tordex.com) the screenshot and the backup of your toolbar if this is possible. I'll try to reproduce this problem with your settings.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com