I'm not sure...
Started by CWBillow

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
03-19-2015, 09:04 PM -
whether this is a bug, whether I am doing something wrong, or whether TLB 7.1 isn't yet released ready for Windows 10. Anyway:

TLB installs fine, and seems to work well -- except for the virtual folders / menus.

I restored a session built in Windows 7, and the virtual menu for the "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" worked fine -- until I tried changing something, and now it won't work or allow me to set it up new. I found this first when I tried to add a virtual menu to the Documents folder, and it seems to in fact disappear.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is it the TLB will need to be made fully compatible with Windows 10? I'm hoping I'm doing something wrong, so that the fix is quick and "easy."

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Chuck Billow
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-20-2015, 02:30 PM -
Quote:and now it won't work or allow me to set it up new
Do you get any error messages? What do you mean when say "won't allow me to set it up new"? I've tested TLB on the latest build of Windows 10, looks like everything works well.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-20-2015, 02:31 PM -
Please can you backup your toolbar and send it to me. I'll check your settings.

To make a backup, right-click toolbar, select "TLB Settings..." and click "Backup" link on the "Options" page.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
04-21-2015, 08:41 AM -
(03-20-2015, 02:31 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Please can you backup your toolbar and send it to me. I'll check your settings.

To make a backup, right-click toolbar, select "TLB Settings..." and click "Backup" link on the "Options" page.

Had to be in the Windows build Yuri. Sorry...

Chuck

Chuck Billow