Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Denis

192 posts 19 threads Joined: Dec 2002
12-12-2002, 09:00 PM -
Hello all Smile

Great software and plug-ins!! Big Grin

A nice feature I found missing on Mail Monitor is the ability to "Check for mail now" by single clicking on its icon, or to open "Mail list..." by double clicking (or vice-versa).
The way most people use this kind of mail program (IMO) is to check what emails they've received before to decide to open Outlook Express (or whatever email client they use).
Once the mail list open, they can easily start Outlook Express if they so desire. Wink
I think it'd be faster and much elegant than having to right click, and use the context menu. Smile

Thanks for all your hard work, Yuri. Smile

Denis

P.S: since making this post I've found the "Open mail list on click" option. Smile
An option for double-click is still missing. :p
Denis

12-12-2002, 10:52 PM -
Another feature that might already have been requested would be the possibility to reply to an email. Smile
Sometimes you just need to send a short message (a couple of lines or words, lol), and it would be nice to be able to do it from the Mail Monitor main window, instead of having to open Outlook express. Wink
Denis

12-13-2002, 10:53 AM -
Double clicking on a message to load it (equivalent to "right-click >> load message").
That'd be nice too. Smile
Denis

12-30-2002, 11:59 AM -
One notification sound only, irrelevant of how many accounts there are new emails in. Smile

Best wishes for 2003 to you all!! Big Grin

Denis

"All that is not given is lost!"