Making seperate toolbars
Started by Guest

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic

01-01-2003, 09:12 PM -
Is it possible to make a new toolbar without having the default quick launch icons appearing? For example, I am using the drive space plugin and am wanting a toolbar to appear on windows explorer. When doing so, it shows the icons for IE, desktop and anything else that I have on the quick launch. When applying the "hide" command to the icons, they also disappear from my quick launch. I have also noticed that settings for different toolbars act as one. If I set my quick launch to be transparent, other toolbars with truelaunch are transparent too. Any assistance would be helpful. Thanks.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-02-2003, 06:12 AM -
After you open new toolbar in the Explorer window right click on any button and select TLB Settings. Open Toolbars tab and create new toolbar (you need create also new folder to store shortcuts there). Then select this new toolbar in the list and press Activate button. Now you have toolbar with its own folder and shortcuts. Create there drive space plugin.

One note. You cannot create plugin if toolbar is empty (right-click menu on empty space does not work in explorer window). But you can drag&drop any shortcut to this toolbar and right-click on button to create plugin button. When plugin will be on toolbar you can delete unneeded button.

Hope I've explained clear Wink
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com