Moving a true launch bar renders my computer usele - moving a true launch bar makes my comp
Started by danmeek

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
danmeek

365 posts 127 threads Joined: Mar 2003
04-12-2003, 02:04 PM -
I tried to drag a truelaunchbar. Result is computer hangs. Reoobt = endless loop of explorer.exe errors, each of which hangs the computer, so my computer cannot not successfully reboot at all. I put drive in another machine and deleted truelaunch entirely, but that does not solve the problem. Still cannot reboot.

This is very much not good.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-12-2003, 03:14 PM -
What is version of your Windows?
Also can you tell how do you uninstall TLB?
It is needed delete tlb.dll to uninstall TLB. Also you can delete all files named tlbdata and try to boot with TLB.

What errors you get? Is there any text?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
danmeek

365 posts 127 threads Joined: Mar 2003
04-27-2003, 01:38 AM -
windows 2000

I uninstalled tlb by using the Add-Remove Software thing in Win2000.

All of this is presently irrelevant to me, because I was able to delete all of tlb by putting the drive in a different computer and then returning it to the original one. But it shows my that TLB has some very major problems interacting with explorer.exe. No doubt it is the Windows code that sucks.
katoaristera

73 posts 19 threads Joined: Nov 2002
04-29-2003, 01:05 AM -
danmeek Wrote:TLB has some very major problems interacting with explorer.exe. No doubt it is the Windows code that sucks.
Actually I think this is the matter Yuri should give the VERY MOST of his attention and energy
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-29-2003, 03:39 PM -
Quote:Actually I think this is the matter Yuri should give the VERY MOST of his attention and energy
Actually I pay attention very very most on problems of stability. After researches I has decided to change the format of files where TLB saves all its data. Beginning from next version TLB will be using XML to save all setting. The old binary format does not match the raised tasks.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com