(Revisting) News Reader 3.4.1 not updating issue!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
06-10-2010, 05:48 PM -
Hi Yuri,

A while ago I posted here about how my news reader plugin stopped updating the news feeds and dragging it off the windows taskbar crashes windows explorer. Well I can not seem to find that thread so I am making a new one.

You posted a download link for News Reader version 3.4.1 and since installing 3.4.1 it has been working just fine and updatng like normal.

However today I updated my router's firmware so I had to reset the router and modem which of course also killed the internet connection for a little bit.

Well as soon as I came back to my computer I notest that the news reader was not updating again. So I tried to move the news reader off the Windows taskbar and when doing that it caused Windows explorer to crash again.

So I started thinking could my computer not having internet access for that short time have caused the news reader to stop updating? The internet was only down for a little bit.

It just seems strange that my news reader was updating just fine until today when I happend to reset my router and modem.

Do you have any idea why the News Reader would stop updating and also crash Windows explorer?

I really hope you can find the bug and fix it.

I am running True Launch Bar 4.4.10 RC2 64 Bit on Windows 7 64 bit.

Messages In This Thread
(Revisting) News Reader 3.4.1 not updating issue! - by gate1975mlm - 06-10-2010, 05:48 PM