Started by Stormlight

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-13-2013, 11:56 AM -
Quote:NOTE: TLB installed in the "Program Files" directory (the default install setting) instead of the "Program Files (x86)" directory where all my other programs installed.
True Launch Bar is native x64 application, so it is installed into "Program Files" folder by default.

Quote:Perhaps I don't fully understand how the backup/restore works in TLB. Did I miss a step or do something I should not have when I tried to transfer my settings to my laptop? Thank you for any help and insight you can provide.
TLB uses the absolute path for virtual folders and shortcuts, so if you've changed the path, menu will be empty.

It is possible to restore the layout. First you have to restore tlb from the backup to other toolbar folder: we need some files from there. Now find the files tlbdata.xml in the old toolbar folder and copy to the corresponding folders of the new toolbar folder. After refreshing TLB all separators will be restored.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transfer TLB settings to a new computer - missing shortcuts - by Yuri Kobets - 11-13-2013, 11:56 AM