Command-Line 2.0 Plugin Bugs - New Bugs in New Version of Plugin
Started by agapeincognito

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
agapeincognito

14 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2003
10-16-2003, 01:43 PM -
After installing the newly released 2.0 version of the Command-Line Plugin, the Explorer crashing and other bugs no longer exist. However, I am experiencing the following new bugs (at least new to me):

(1) The Hotkey for the plugin will NOT clear (neither from the plugin properties NOR from the TLB Settings > Hotkeys section)

(2) The Hotkey for the plugin doesn't seem to work. I have tried various CTRL and CTRL+SHIFT with letter/number combinations, none of which work (I don't like overriding WINS shortcut keys, so I didn't try that, especially since I can't clear it)

(3) The only way to use the Auto-Hide feature seems to be with the shortcut key. However, since I couldn't get that to work, the only way I could gain access was to open up the Quick Launch folder, manually delete the command-line plugin, then create a new one. I would recommend a small arrow or side line or something that allows cursor access to the hidden bar as well.

(4) Sorry, this is more of a personal preference you can ignore if you like: It is difficult to correctly grab the Command-Line Bar to drag to another spot on the toolbar. Perhaps adding a slightly thicker left or right edge would provide a little easier access (without disturbing the nice appearance of the bar).

I am running Windows XP Prof SP1, using TLB 2.2.0.7 Beta with Command-Line plugin ver 2.0. The only other plugin I am using is the Spacer.

Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by agapeincognito - 10-16-2003, 01:43 PM
[No subject] - by shapeshifter - 10-16-2003, 03:07 PM
[No subject] - by agapeincognito - 10-17-2003, 05:36 AM
[No subject] - by shapeshifter - 10-17-2003, 06:19 AM
[No subject] - by agapeincognito - 10-20-2003, 03:02 PM
[No subject] - by agapeincognito - 10-20-2003, 03:08 PM