Icon sizes
Started by Corinthian

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Xeno-X

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2002
02-23-2002, 11:43 PM -
Quote:The purpose of BETA testers is to contribute to the greater development of the program 'for the general public' not just quote 'to suggest improvements in the areas that matter to ME !!!'

alright good point... but most of the time something that "matters to ME" (or him in this case) will end up mattering to someone else and most likely enhancing their experience (it's usually the little things that make the difference).-- Although I don't think I'd really use the icon size thing too much... well actually on second thought I might use it too help highlight certain programs in a popup group.

Quote:blah...blah...blah.. eye candy
Wink

Hehheh. to this "quote" , I just say that I like eye candy and I think that many "non-geek" people like it too. I mean If I'm gonna have a program that skins my desktop, such as Microsoft XP Visual Styles or Windowblinds then I want all of my desktop to be skinned. It looks like crap when Everything is in order and then their is a spot that sticks out like a sore thumb... It's not that big of a deal... but it's a bit annoying. For the most part I would rather have functionality over eye candy.

Oh and if Yuri is goind to support Icons and all that stuff that Corinthian said then I think he should support Windows XP style icons up to 128X128... because I have a few cool icons that size that I'd like to try out! :0

----
btw. I like all the icon board enhancements.
----

Quote:And I know '*for a fact* MS has release plans for an upgraded Quick Launch that does a lot of what TLB does now.

I was just wondering where you got your info pertaining to this... or if you have a site that I could go too, to read up on this more... I'm just wondering what Microsoft has up their sleeve.

Alright well that's enough for now I guess... talk to ya later.

-Xeno-X
----
When I find time I'll think of a better signature. Come too think of it I have plenty of time. Well when I get a creative spark of genious I'll rewrite my signature then. Smile
----

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Corinthian - 02-21-2002, 01:26 AM
[No subject] - by Doug Smith - 02-21-2002, 06:23 AM
[No subject] - by Corinthian - 02-22-2002, 03:25 AM
[No subject] - by Doug Smith - 02-22-2002, 03:51 AM
[No subject] - by Xeno-X - 02-23-2002, 11:43 PM
[No subject] - by Guest - 02-28-2002, 12:37 PM
[No subject] - by Jayzun - 03-03-2002, 02:31 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Kobets - 03-03-2002, 04:10 PM