Started by Shield

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Shield

32 posts 12 threads Joined: Apr 2007
04-30-2007, 03:42 AM -
Hi,

because it's my first post I like to start with something you probably already know: True Launch Bar is an inspired piece of software, in fact one of the most useful I've seen so far, although it's affected with some flaws and improvable in several ways which I like to address in the following...

User defined context menu - I am wondering why this most valuable profile by far is left out. Why not making the best out of the related links by placing them where they belong to... ?

[Image: tlbrelatedzb0.gif]

Symbiotic buttons - Imagine a couple of similar applications, let's say dictionaries. One is your favorite. Instead of putting them all together into one submenu, wouldn't it be nice if you have a button that does both: Already linking to your favorite AND opening a submenu with second choices ? Assigning a command to a menu button is all that's left to do to have this feature built in.

Column oriented sorting - For idiots like me :mrgreen: it's very tricky to arrange certain buttons one below the other inside a multiple column menu because of the prioroty of rows over columns. #-o An option to swap this priority would be a big relief !

Centered menu alignment ! Not only looks brilliant, it shortens mouse movements as well.

JPEG icons

"No Text in Caption Bar"-Option

Word wrap option when using large icons (like the ones on the desktop have).

Well, that's it. Let me hear what you think about it. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
A couple of suggestions - by Shield - 04-30-2007, 03:42 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Kobets - 05-01-2007, 03:21 PM
[No subject] - by Shield - 05-03-2007, 12:57 AM
[No subject] - by swoooooooly - 11-21-2009, 04:14 PM