Started by brotman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
08-27-2014, 05:54 PM -
Quote:One more thing before I go to bed: I've downloaded the Orient D skin for the tlb clock. I've put a copy of the extracted folder in the standalone's skins,and the standalone/plugins/tlbclock/skin.
You have to place it into the folder (relative to True Launch Bar installation folder): plugins\tlbclock\skins

Be sure the skin files (like clockskin.ini and back.png) are inside "plugins\tlbclock\skins\Orient D". This is not valid to place files into something like "plugins\tlbclock\skins\Orient D\Orient D"

BTW. Not sure, but it looks like when you tell "standalone" you mean the "portable".

Standalone TLB: to get standalone TLB you run tlbHost.exe This file is installed with TLB (shortcut in Start->All Programs->True launch Bar). Actually this is a small "taskbar emulator" to load tlb.dll without explorer.exe (taskbar). Firstly I've created "emulator" to simplify TLB development (it is too hard when windows explorer is killed every time).

portable TLB: this is just a type of installation. You download zip, unzip it and run tlbhost.exe (Standalone TLB).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com

Messages In This Thread
Standalone TLB ?? - by brotman - 08-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Standalone TLB ?? - by brotman - 08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Standalone TLB ?? - by Yuri Kobets - 08-25-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Standalone TLB ?? - by brotman - 08-25-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Standalone TLB ?? - by Yuri Kobets - 08-27-2014, 05:54 PM