Open TLB in last position? - Open TLB in last position?
Started by rich

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
rich

93 posts 19 threads Joined: Aug 2001
10-09-2001, 07:18 AM -
Hello Yuri,

Is there a way that a TLB can be set to open in the same screen position it was in when last closed?

eg. I always run TLB on the right edge of my screen, spanning the space from the top edge to the bottom, but when I close TLB & re-open at another time, it is always in the task bar & has to be dragged up to the right screen edge.

Perhaps this could be on a "per launch bar" basis, such that if you had one you always used on the right, it would open there & if you had one you always used on the top of the screen, it would open there etc.

Also,

When I re-open a TLB, it always has "show title" on (I never have the title on, so it would be nice if a preference could be set to turn the title off by default.

Minor niggles to be sure, but I thought I'd ask.

Rich
Ustas

220 posts 9 threads Joined: Jun 2001
10-09-2001, 12:16 PM -
Unfortunately I cannot restore True Launch Bar in the right edge of screen. I can (by my mind canSmile) control it only inside taskbar.
But hiding toolbar title (by default) is possible. I'll make this option in the next version. By default all will be as now but if you turn on one option - title will dissapear.
Yuri Kobets
TrueSoft - Software for You
http://www.tsoftcentral.com