Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
11-18-2003, 04:44 AM -
Hello Everyone

We just came across a very great website demonstrating that the web need not be tiresome and unexciting but dynamic and alive. The following two links are for those who may wish to take their graphics to the next level. (One word of advise - put on your seat-belt! View the top link first and then the bottom link. When you view the bottom link make sure you click on all the options under "Jump" after the primary demo.

Balthaser 1

Balthaser Studios
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
11-19-2003, 01:42 AM -
It's... flash. If you like it, you might also like http://www.eye4u.com/. Me on the other hand, not really impressed. There's nothing spectacular and new about the website, and making it all in Flash this way makes it very hard to look for information between all the bouncing animations. Other disadvantages such as your website not making it correctly into search engines (unless you stuff it with keywords, but you can't search the content) etc make me wonder why someone would build a whole website in Flash. Plus it doesn't even run smoothly on this machine Sad (agreed, P550 here at work, but still)

Not an attack on you btw, just on Flash websites in general. I feel content should always be regarded more important than looks, that's what people come back for... if it looks good while giving you good access to the contents, even better, but the priority shouldn't be changed...

[/rant]
x-naga

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2004
01-11-2004, 11:01 AM -
You think that shit is good?

www.2advanced.com owns it by a million