Great product, one question
Started by gflores

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
gflores

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2003
12-12-2003, 02:39 AM -
I downloaded your product after seeing it on neowin.net. So far, it is so great! However, I have 4 partitions on my computer and when I add a shortcut of one of my partitions (say f:\) to TLB, it says,

Code:
The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Gabe (C).lnk' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available and try again.

Is this my problem or the software's?
So, this is my only annoyance. It hasn't really been crashing on me at all (but I've only used it for about 6 hours. I'm currently using the demo version, but seriously considering buying this.
Thanks.
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
12-12-2003, 04:10 AM -
Hi, welcome to the forum and the Happy Users Club Wink

I know for sure your problem has been discussed before, though the only reference I could find was this topic... it is known and appears to be a Windows bug rather than a TLB bug... not sure though, never make shortcuts to drives, got the drives plugin Smile
gflores

12-12-2003, 09:07 AM -
ok, but what do you mean never make shortcuts to drives? Also, I couldn't find any drive plugins...
gflores

12-12-2003, 09:11 AM -
Ok, well I got the drivespace plugin. I don't know if that was what you were referring to. It's not exactly what I wanted but I guess it'll work. I wanted a menu with 3 of my partitions there, instead i have some wasted space and the shortcuts are really small. Oh, well, it'll have to do. Thanks.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-12-2003, 04:05 PM -
gflores please give us your system details.

Also make shortcut on desktop and try to run it from there. May be problem not in TLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gflores

01-03-2004, 09:23 PM -
Sorry, I didn't reply in a while. I was away on vacation Smile
It's still not working...
My system details are Windows XP P4 and I'm using TLB 2.2