Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-19-2004, 03:26 AM -
HorusUK
Post skin here or to support@tsoftcentral.com I'll check it.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
HorusUK

458 posts 40 threads Joined: Dec 2003
01-19-2004, 08:22 AM -
Thanks for the offer, Yuri, but I now have it running. I'd used [Description] instead of [Options]... I think my head was stuck in another skin!
Back once again...
Zero-Point

93 posts 13 threads Joined: Feb 2003
01-19-2004, 04:21 PM -
The Blue CPU/PAGE/PHYS skins seem to be slightly larger than two-row taskbar cutting the bottom of the skin(s). I'm not sure why Yuri's screenshot does not show this--perhaps due to icon sizing?

The image below shows where the cut is taking place: 3 pixels above the bottom, which you can see this in the taskbar.

[Image: tlb-sysmon_cut.png]

I guess a two-row taskbar is 47 pixels and the background is 50.

Also, I'm trying to delve into skin design, and when I made a skin, adjusted it, and then refreshed the takbar, my system was stuck at 100% and I could do nothing. Hit the reset button and still major probs--I had to go into safe mode w/ cmd prompt and manually delete all plugins in the taskbars before I could logon normally.

Turns-out, I was pointing image = diagram.png, but I forgot to make the PNG and the diagram was still in PSD format. Perhaps a less-harsh "crash" when something like this happens. I'm not sure how this is handled with other plug-ins, but with sysmon, it took me about 1-1/2 hour to figure-out how to login and fix it.