Started by wild66ken

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
wild66ken

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2001
11-13-2001, 11:35 PM -
Hi,

First of all, I wanted to say this is one awsome program that I have being dreaming about. I have one small feature request that would make our life let easier. It would be nice to have a default option where you can turn on/off to add the Programs folder if you are using Win9x, WinME, or Win2000 or add the "All Programs" folder if you using WinXP. That way, for those who already organize the folders and icons in the Start Menu don't need to redo the whole thing again with Quick Lunch. This option should be in the setting where the user can turn on/off it.

Also, I suggest that you might consider a name change for your program because there are several other similar program with that name. Just a thought.

Thanks again for the awsome program. I'm going to register it soon. Big Grin

-Kenneth
wild66ken

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2001
11-13-2001, 11:38 PM -
I almost forgot to include some name suggestions. How about TrueLauncher? This reflects the name of your company and also help to market your company at the same time. Keep up the good work.

-Kenneth
Ustas

220 posts 9 threads Joined: Jun 2001
11-14-2001, 01:24 AM -
You can add these folders using Virtual Folders technology. Right-click on panel them New->Menu|Select location. Then select the folder with shortcuts of start menu.
On Win9x/Me this folder is in c:\windows\Start Menu\Programs
On Win NT4/2000/XP c:\Documents and Settings\[user name or All Users]\Start Menu\Programs
You can also find where is Programs folder using right-click on Start button and select Open.
On the other hand TLB cannot combine the Programs from All Users and User profiles. This feature will come soon.

About changing of name
I do not see any programs with name True Launch Bar. Can you give urls to them? On the other hand the name of company (TrueSoft) is really used by some others Sad I have not checked up the name when began business.
Yuri Kobets
TrueSoft - Software for You
http://www.tsoftcentral.com