6 posts in this topic
Eric J Johnson

193 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2001
11-24-2001, 04:48 AM -
I wish....

When I loaded WindowBlinds it would skin TLB,
like it does Quick Launch....

Smile
Eric J. Johnson|Proud American|GetMeHosted.com|OC-192!
GetMeHosted.com Members Get TrueLaunchBar @ OVER 50% Off!
Support the American Red Cross: Click Here to donate
Xeno-X

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2002
01-23-2002, 03:30 PM -
Yes i also would like to be able to have TLB skinned better while i use windowblinds 3.1. Big Grin

On something completly different that probley shouldn't be in this section of the forum, is that when i drag the TLB Section so that part of the icons don't show and a double right arrow thing appears on the right side for me to access the hidden icons, I get a bug where it won't let me access it. It's like it pops up really fast and then dissapears just as fast as it came. It only does this when i have windowblinds enabled though.

--Thanks Big Grin

Xeno-X

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-24-2002, 07:34 PM -
Thanks, I have reproduced bug with flicking menu under (>> is chevron Wink ). In the next version I correct this bug.

About WindowsBlinds skinning. TLB have partial support of WindowsBlinds skins on WindowsXP. It use right skins for buttons, but only in undocked state. It seems WB do not support skins for buttons of Quick Launch in the taskbar. I try some skins and no one do it.
Support WB skins in Windows 9x/Me/2000 is in progress.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Xeno-X

02-14-2002, 07:51 AM -
Thanks for replying... Right now I am trying the 1.1.0.19 beta and the flickering has seemed to go away! Big Grin

As for Windowblinds though... it still has a small problem. When i skin it everything works fine except for when the popup menu, pop's up it only shows all the icons and text the *first* time. and then everytime after that, that it pops up it only shows *one* icon on each menu... that is at the bottom of each menu. Sad

When I change to Large Icons it fixes it for *one* time, and then it goes back to the only *one* icon showing. ???

Thanks for creating such a great proggy!!!

-Xeno-X
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-16-2002, 06:29 PM -
I have reproduced this bug and shall correct it in the next version.

BTW somebody know how they get Windows Logo ???
The TORDEX Team
Xeno-X

02-18-2002, 02:09 AM -
Again... thanks for the quick reply! I look forward to the next release to try it out.

By "windows logo" do you mean the "made for Microsoft windows XP" logo that microsoft gives to programs that live up to microsofts standards (or whatever standards they have... hehheh j/k ... i really don't have anything against MS Wink ) anyway ... their is a site on microsoft that is all about these programs that live up to their standards ... here:

http://www.microsoft.com/winlogo/software/

hope this is useful in some way! Big Grin

Oh one more thing. if your not using "windowblinds" and you are still using the "XP", .msstyles to enhance the GUI does your program support the skins for that also?

Thanks

-Xeno-X
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-18-2002, 04:28 PM -
I only want to say that WindowsBlinds have some problems with compatibility - small problems but very unpleasant Sad
When Microsoft gives this logo seems they do not perform full test of software though this logo is very high-priced.

Quote:Oh one more thing. if your not using "windowblinds" and you are still using the "XP", .msstyles to enhance the GUI does your program support the skins for that also?

True Launch Bar have full support of XP Visual Styles.

For information: TLB do not know about WindowsBlinds. WindowsBlinds intercepts standard XP functions and draw all elements itself. But sometimes WB do not fully implements standard XP functions.
The TORDEX Team