Started by Q Section

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
07-04-2004, 10:35 AM -
Perhaps this is a Windows limitation. The action is consistent all the time. We have in our primary monitor three TLB's.

One TLB on the top has both Auto-Hide & Always on Top unchecked and the TLB is always showing which is just how we like it.

One TLB is on the bottom (in the taskbar) and has Auto-Hide & Always on Top checked (in Windows) and the taskbar hides and appears properly.

One TLB is on the right side and has both Auto-Hide & Always on Top checked and it hides properly.

The problem is that if there is a window open in the primary monitor the TLB on the right side cannot be accessed. We must move the window to the left a little so there is at least a little space between the right side of the window and the hidden TLB to be able to open it. When we have this space the TLB appears correctly and on top of the right portion of the window.

Again this may be a limitation of Windows but it is reported here anyway.

Big Grin
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
07-04-2004, 10:42 AM -
I'm running the True Launch Bars on two monitors so maybe I can test this.

Post a graphic of your setup and I'll try to reproduce. At the moment I can't visualize what your problem is.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-04-2004, 12:52 PM -
QSection, Auto-hide and Always on Top are the features of Windows. TLB do not handle this.

Edited By Yuri Kobets on July 04 2004 at 14:53
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
07-04-2004, 02:15 PM -
Sorry QSection. Cannot reproduce.

I setup a toolbar on right side of primary monitor. Set auto hide and always on top. True Launch Bar *always* pops up over any window that is open. No problem.

If always on top is *not* checked however then I can't access True Launch Bar as you report.

One point I use a program called Handy Thing to set my windows exactly where i want them. It has a lot of features so you might want to look at that as well.