Weird icons after mouseover - Colored pixels comeon top of the buttoms
Started by DBZFYAM

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
DBZFYAM

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2004
07-27-2004, 12:28 AM -
I recently bought TBL and it works great, but I have one very annoying bug: when I go to the Start bar, everything's normal, but when I mouse-over the buttons, they get weird colored pixels on top of them. I used a skin before, but I've disabled it to see if I got the same problem without it. Does anybody know a solution for this?

Thank you very much in advance,
Stefan.

PS: See the file I've attached.

07-27-2004, 12:29 AM -
The same for me... 8-(
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
07-27-2004, 12:35 AM -
You are using a pirated copy of TLB, please Download TLB again then buy it..

sorry if this sounded too hateful but we get alot of these complaints, Yuri Kobets (creator of TLB) has coded these "bugs" in purposely
DBZFYAM

07-27-2004, 01:13 AM -
Then the site where I bought it gave me a pirated copy. I bought it there because it was cheaper ($10 instead of 15 on the original site). Thanks for telling me this. I'll try to get my money back from them.

Thanks again,
Stefan.

PS: Can I also buy it from the original site without a creditcard (since I have no creditcard)?

07-27-2004, 01:13 AM -
Guys, are you out of your mind?

It is DonateWare as I use Russian version, and I do not use cracks, nor serials. This version is without limitations.

The other guy BOUGHT the version. If this is the kind of support, then I will just revert to Beta 2.2.15

It is a bug!

07-27-2004, 01:15 AM -
Actually, I downloaded the 3.0 version from the official site.

It is not the right answer you gave us. Thanks anyway for trying
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
07-27-2004, 01:36 AM -
DBZFYAM : I am not sure but you may be able to use a money order through PayPal ???
DBZFYAM

07-27-2004, 01:49 AM -
Thanks. Hopefully it'll work when I buy it at the official site :p.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-27-2004, 10:49 AM -
Quote:Then the site where I bought it gave me a pirated copy. I bought it there because it was cheaper ($10 instead of 15 on the original site). Thanks for telling me this. I'll try to get my money back from them.
DBZFYAM please can you tell me where you've bought pirated version of True Launch Bar? You are not the first. I'll try to stop that illegal service.

Quote:PS: Can I also buy it from the original site without a creditcard (since I have no creditcard)?
Yes you can pay via PayPal (use SWREG service), Wire/Bank Transfer etc. If you are living in the Europe use ShareIt service - there are many payment options. If you are in the USA then RegSoft.

All links to the registration form are here

cendant: this is your bug! You can contact me by email I'll help you to fix your problem.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com