Nothing is working...am I missing something?
Started by KayNuts

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
KayNuts

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2004
08-23-2004, 11:28 AM -
Ok, I will tell you this that I have been reading the FAQ's for a good hour now. I've been searching the forums and playing with all the options on TLB but nothing is working or it's only semi-working.

I can't activate my skins and yes, I did everything right. I only see a part of the skin when I roll over my icons on the toolbar. I'm trying to add a menu on my toolbar but I'm unable to drag anything into it and customize it. I've tried almost every way.

I also downloaded a skin for my System Monitor plug-in and I can't seem to activate that either.

Now I can understand if I was able to get something right but I searched and researched and fiddled with TLB so much that if I can't get anything right, either I'm missing something incredibly obvious (some setting) or there is something wrong with TLB. I hope nothing is wrong with TLB ???

Did I miss something obvious? Please help!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
08-23-2004, 12:32 PM -
Call TLB Settings dialog and click the Skins tab at the left side. Click "Install Skins..." button and select zip files with skins. You can install skins for every plugin. After installing skin select it in the properties of plugin.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
KayNuts

08-24-2004, 11:08 AM -
Ok nevermind, I don't know why it was so buggy but it's all fixed now. I just reinstalled it. I got what I want and I love it so far. Amazing job Yuri.
KayNuts

08-24-2004, 05:28 PM -
Hey, TLB is cool. Check out the little tweaks that I did on my System Monitor.

[Image: sysmonitor.gif]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
08-26-2004, 12:14 PM -
Looks very good how about posting this skin into Skins Library
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com