invisible bars?
Started by qwert73

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
qwert73

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2004
11-27-2004, 01:31 PM -
Hello! there is option to make the bar or the menu transparent. I would like to create a second bar and make it invisible: i just would like to see the icons. is this possible?
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
11-27-2004, 01:39 PM -
Do you mean like this?
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
qwert73

11-29-2004, 07:17 AM -
(I don't have an own access to internet, so i can give an answer only few days later) Sorry, the link doesn't work! :cry:
qwert73

11-29-2004, 09:02 AM -
Ok! anothet intercafe and it works! I mean this, but i would like when even the outline of the bar disappears
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

11-29-2004, 02:01 PM -
This is a possible feature for the future if you can hang on for awhile. [def. awhile = indeterminate future sometime] Yuri works on different things and does not tell us when he will release them until the day something pops up in the forum and says xxxx is now released. Sorry to not be more helpful. You do know you can create a floating TLB and have just the icons appear if you wish, right? Furthermore you can set a picture/image as the toolbar background if you wish.
HMSS Q Section
some examples=
Semper Ad Fundum
qwert73

11-30-2004, 02:08 PM -
Smile Ok! I'm going to wait! i discovered this great program 2 weeks ago and i love it. It is exactly that what i was looking for a long time. The only thing i don't like is the ugliness of the bar when you put it out of the taskbar. That's the reason i asked for the feature. Idea It woul be cool if Yuri can make something similar like the backgrounds of Y'z or Object Dock: a bar that is as wide as the summary of the icons, so that we could put f.e. two bars at the top or one on the centre of the right side. Idea TruelaunchBar would become the one and only launcher if somedays there are something like tabs. :?: How can i let disappear the background of a freefloating bar completely to see just he icons?
qwert73

12-03-2004, 10:14 AM -
Hi Q Section! I tried everything, but i don't know how to let disappear the Freefloating bar just to see the icons!
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

12-03-2004, 10:32 AM -
Ok, OK we will reveal the secret settings we used to allow a so-called "transparent" TLB!

First consider whatever desktop wallpaper you are using. It is either a picture or a simple colour. If you are using a simple colour then right-click on an empty space in the TLB and select TLB Settings...>Toolbar and check "Overwrite toolbar color". Next select "Toolbar color" and select the same colour as your simple colour desktop.

If you are using an image/picture for your desktop then take a screenshot of your desktop (with no TLB showing) using an image capture application like Irfanview and then crop the image to be the same as the part of the image under the TLB location. Save this image somewhere. Then in TLB Settings...>Toolbar>Overlay image select the image and you should be able to take it from there.

Any questions please post.
HMSS Q Section
some examples=
Semper Ad Fundum