Doublesize Taskbar - still single size TLB
Started by Aj

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Aj

40 posts 15 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-22-2004, 08:24 AM -
I'm sure this is totally easy, but I've tried every possible setting and just can't seem to get it.

I saw on the mainpage how you can have drivespace LARGE, so I've been playing around trying to get it to look like that.

just ain't happening, I'm using Drivespace, Netmon and sysmon on the taskbar and all excecpt 1 skin for CPU mon stay SINGLE line size.

[Image: TLBSC.jpg]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-22-2004, 12:35 PM -
Open TLB Settings->Toolbar
Set the "Toolbar's min size" value into 1. Let me know if this not help you.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Aj

12-22-2004, 01:01 PM -
No affect ... Reboot not nec is it ?

This is one of two TLB I have active and also using windowblinds, not sure if it makes any difference.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-22-2004, 01:09 PM -
Unlock taskbar and change the width of toolbar by dragging the separator at the left side of toolbar.

If this is not working too, then TLB Settings->Metrics and decrease the Button margins->Height value. And then try to resize toolbar.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Aj

12-22-2004, 01:31 PM -
The Horizontal resizing works fine, but it still won't increase vertical size, they remain the same size as the screenshot above no matter how tall I make the taskbar.

Not that big a deal, I can live without it, but thanks for the quick response.
JimmyMac

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2005
01-14-2005, 07:54 AM -
There is probably a better way to do this but this is how I was able to get the Drive Space plugin large.

When adding the Drive Space plugin, check the box next to "Use custom size", If you already have a Drive Space plugin, right tlick the plugin, click properties, then check the box next to "Use custom size"

After that do the following:

Right click any icon on the toolbar and from the menu select View - Large Icons
Right click any icon on the toolbar and from the menu select View - Small Icons[/img]
JimmyMac

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2005
01-14-2005, 07:54 AM -
There is probably a better way to do this but this is how I was able to get the Drive Space plugin large.

When adding the Drive Space plugin, check the box next to "Use custom size", If you already have a Drive Space plugin, right tlick the plugin, click properties, then check the box next to "Use custom size"

After that do the following:

Right click any icon on the toolbar and from the menu select View - Large Icons
Right click any icon on the toolbar and from the menu select View - Small Icons[/img]
Aj

01-14-2005, 09:27 AM -
Thanks JimmyMac ... and everyone else ...

After playing with Custom size and some metrics ... it worked ... Big Grin