Toolbar Won't Change (Some) Display Icons
Started by Guest

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic

12-24-2004, 12:08 PM -
I set up a top level TLB toolbar using generic folder icons, then, using only the Properties context menu selection from menu-clicks of the 8 toolbar menu icons, I tried to replace all the yellow folder icons with descriptive icons from my icon library. I rebooted to get all the new icon images to "stick" (they did not change immediately after I made an icon change through their Properties box), and finished with TLB toolbar icons 3 to 7 not changing, although their corresponding folder icons (see SNAG-0005.gif) changed OK.

I tried a second time to change TLB folder icons 3 to 7, followed by a reboot, but again they did not change. I clicked Refresh on the TLB toolbar, but again no change.

At this point, I'm stumped. I don't understand why the folder icons change OK, but their corresponding TLB icons do not.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-24-2004, 01:08 PM -
To chage icon right-click button on toolbar, Appearance->Change Icon
This is the only way to chage icons on TLB. Changing icons from the Windows Shell (explorer) can be ignored by TLB. If you want to use the shell icons then try to right-click button on toolbar, Appearance->Reset Icon.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com