Profiels/Auto-Sensing/Workspace??????????
Started by Texan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
02-07-2005, 11:13 AM -
I am sure the three topics are closely related and provide some power to TLB that I need and desire. But I have crawled all over the help file and the FAQ area as well as the forum, but can't seem to grab hold of the concept or the "process".......

My goal is to be able to switch TLBs "automatically" as I switch my application needs .......

Can anyone help?
Texan
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-07-2005, 11:38 AM -
Profiles
Profiles can be used to save and quickly switch between TLB settings. TLB save all settings from TLB Settings dialog into one profile and you can restore them at any time.

Auto-Sensing and Workspace
Auto-Sensing allow you to change the content of toolbar depending of running applications or active window. To use Auto-Sensing you must create one or more workspaces. Each workspace have own toolbar folder where TLB saves all shortcuts and settings. I recommend first to open this toolbar using Switch toolbar feature and create buttons, menu plugins for future use in autosensing. After preparing toolbars for every workspace switch to your main toolbar and create workspaces. For every workspace you can select applications that will activate workspace (switch tlb context to the workspace folder). Add programs into Working programs list. For each application you can set the moment when workspace will be activated Application must be:
Active: workspace will be activated when any window of selected application will be active.
Started: workspace will be activated when application is started.

I hope this help.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com