Icon/menu alignment
Started by Jef

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Jef

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2005
02-10-2005, 01:59 AM -
Just tried the evalution version and bought it ... waiting for registration code ...

Question : in the launch bar the Icons/Menu's are not aligned to the left but they are 'spread' over the width of the screen ... maybe it is taste ... but it looks 'ugly' ... how can I align them to the left? Now there 'are' empty places between the icons ... or is this in the evalutation version only?

Regards
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
02-10-2005, 04:56 AM -
I believe the default location for any menu icon is to the left.

Try right clicking on a menu icon and select "Appearance", then "Unselect" the move to the RIGHT arrow...........icon will then move to the left.
Texan
Jef

02-10-2005, 05:11 AM -
Thanks ... In my 'appearance' I can't select/unselect the move to the rigth arrow ... this is really strange ... maybe it is disabled in the evaluation version ... don't know ... or maybe its a bug? ... I had it with both the latest official version and the Beta version ...[/img]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-10-2005, 01:09 PM -
Jef Wrote:Thanks ... In my 'appearance' I can't select/unselect the move to the rigth arrow ... this is really strange ... maybe it is disabled in the evaluation version ... don't know ... or maybe its a bug? ... I had it with both the latest official version and the Beta version ...
Try to hold down the CTRL+SHIFT keys and right-click. In this case TLB show standard context menu.

BTW post screenshot here maybe this is not "Move to right" option?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Jef

02-11-2005, 12:05 AM -
Hi,

in attach a screenshot ...

... the 'Move to the right' option ... dont' know what it does ... maybe on Icon level only ...

... the alignment of the 'bar' ... the bar is 'lengthy' .. it splits over two lines ... second line is aligned to the right ... I feel it should be to the left ...

... if the 'bar' is one line then the icons are 'spread' over the line ...

I just received my registration code ... no change ...

What I'm I missing ... maybe it is normal behaviour?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-11-2005, 09:58 AM -
The problem in the "Move to the right" option on one of the buttons. Begin from the first button one of the buttons have this option. Also you can send backup of toolbar to me (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@tsoftcentral.com">support@tsoftcentral.com</a><!-- e -->) and I'll find this button for you.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com