Running aplication in different resolutions
Started by WooshaQ

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
WooshaQ

21 posts 10 threads Joined: Sep 2004
02-23-2005, 12:19 PM -
I was wondering if it would be possible to add such an option for executables allowing to assign certain resolution to TLB items, let's say we have Photoshop but our resolution is too low to work on it efficentely, instead of changing the resolution everytime manually we run this app we can assign function like this to the shortcut so everytime we run Photoshop from TLB this would automatically change to the one we need and on closing the app it would be back to the one before running the shortcut. Possible or not?
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
02-23-2005, 01:26 PM -
TLB won't do that in it's current configuration, however, you could get there using an external program like winbatch for windows.......

Go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.winbatch.com">www.winbatch.com</a><!-- w --> and do some reading.......
Texan
WooshaQ

02-23-2005, 01:44 PM -
I know it's impossible right now, still I hope Yuri will add this to his magical 'to do list' and in few (hundred) years this feature will be available in TLB 8) Kiddin'
HorusUK

458 posts 40 threads Joined: Dec 2003
02-23-2005, 05:14 PM -
If you want to be able to create shortcuts that do exactly what you need, I'd recommend the excellent (and freeware!) Res-O-Matic by bCheck. Big Grin
Back once again...
WooshaQ

02-23-2005, 11:51 PM -
I am aware of Res-O-Matic, in fact I already tried it before posting but it has one annoying bug which I cannot accept. The problem is whenever I create a link to certain aplication the screen refreshment rate switch back to 60Hz (from 85Hz). I just can't work like that and switchich every time is pretty pointless. There's no way to force higher refresh rate. Do you know any other programs like that? I was able to find only this one. ;_;