Mail Monitor Filtering???
Started by Texan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
05-06-2005, 02:47 AM -
Is there an explanation anywhere, on how the mail monitoring filtering works???

Or how you go about setting up rejection filters etc????

Can I code spam as dangerous and have the mail monitor just auto-delete these from the mail server?

It appears that there's more power there than I am using, but I can't find the details???

I get at least 25-50 emails a day that I'd like to just BAN from ever even uplaoding before I delete them.......

Help...............
Texan
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
05-06-2005, 11:54 AM -
We usually try to keep discussions about plugins like Mail Monitor in the forum section called Plugins. However...

You can read about Mail Monitor programming here:

:arrow: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.com/plugins/mailmon.html">http://www.truelaunchbar.com/plugins/mailmon.html</a><!-- m -->
HorusUK

458 posts 40 threads Joined: Dec 2003
05-06-2005, 02:20 PM -
Actually Doug, we discuss topics of this nature in the Plugin features and improvements forum so it's been moved. Wink
Texan, everything you've requested (and more) can be done using Mail Monitor. There's a good section about Mail Monitor in the FAQ that cmishima maintains here.

In addition, the search facilities of the forum will turn up a ton of information!

Only 25-50 emails a DAY to delete without viewing? I get approx 150 an hour! Mail Monitor is a real time saver...
Back once again...
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
05-06-2005, 03:00 PM -
Quote:Actually Doug, we discuss topics of this nature in the Plugin features and improvements forum so it's been moved.
...and you assumed I didn't know that just because I abbreviated it to 'the plugin section' Gee Horo - I sorta assumed Texan could find it without a road map Confusedhock: