Started by Corinthian

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Corinthian

40 posts 16 threads Joined: Sep 2001
02-06-2002, 09:45 AM -
Hi !
I would like to start by saying thank you for making TLB better with every release.

When I click on a menu, and move the mouse to another menu, the first menu closes and the new menu openes.

However, when I click on a menu, and move the mouse to a plugin or a button, the first menu does not close.
I just think it looks "wrong" if you know what I mean.

Would also like to ask if you have considered making the "IP Viewer"-plugin and the "Start Killer"-plugin that I put in the suggestion box.

Thank You.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-06-2002, 04:19 PM -
Quote:However, when I click on a menu, and move the mouse to a plugin or a button, the first menu does not close.
I just think it looks "wrong" if you know what I mean.
By my mind this is not wrong, but the question is opened. Let's discuss it . Wink

Quote:Would also like to ask if you have considered making the "IP Viewer"-plugin and the "Start Killer"-plugin that I put in the suggestion box.
Yes. I plan to make some new plugins and update existing during this month.
Maybe "Start Killer" will be not plugin but feature of TLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Jayzun

49 posts 10 threads Joined: Dec 2001
02-06-2002, 10:26 PM -
I agree...I think the menu should close when your mouse leaves it....but it's not a HUGE deal.
Corinthian

40 posts 16 threads Joined: Sep 2001
02-07-2002, 05:36 AM -
Yes, "hide Start button" option in TLB Settings would be better than plugin, I totally agree.

The menu not closing when mouse moves to button or plugin is only cosmetic, but I have always felt that it would look better if it DID close Smile