Started by Yuri Kobets

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-20-2005, 12:31 PM -
Unbeliever Wrote:Sorry to bump this thread but any progress? This bug is driving me nuts.

Sorry but I can't to reproduce this bug Sad I've setting up my TLB exactly like your settings and all works fine. Maybe I move mouse much slowly Wink

BTW when exactly menu opens? Is there other menu opened?

Unbeliever Wrote:I also noticed that compared to the previous versions, TLB seems to be slower.

Takes 1-2 secs from when i press i hotkey till the menu appears, where with older versions it was instant. All settings remained the same.
Strange problem Confusedhock: Maybe this is a conflict with some software? Please can you start windows without autostart?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Unbeliever

102 posts 17 threads Joined: Nov 2004
10-21-2005, 03:21 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Sorry but I can't to reproduce this bug Sad I've setting up my TLB exactly like your settings and all works fine. Maybe I move mouse much slowly Wink

BTW when exactly menu opens? Is there other menu opened?

It doesn't happen all the time but happens very often. My TLB shortcuts are next to my system tray and very ofet when i move my cursor to click something in the tray, if the curors moves over TLB a menu pops up. :?

Yuri Kobets Wrote:Strange problem Confusedhock: Maybe this is a conflict with some software? Please can you start windows without autostart?
I disabled all apps from starting up and tried it, but still there's 1-2 sec pause from when i press they hotkey untill the menu pops up. I never had this before with TLB. Plus i didn't install any new programs since i installed 3.2.8 which worked great (same with 3.2.9). This has been happening only with 3.2.10

Another thing i noticed is that my removable drives can't be renamed anymore. :/
I renamed it first time with 3.2.9 (i think). After i noticed that sometimes the names gets messed up (my external DVD (titled SuperDrive) would be named "Messanger" which is the name of my external HD) i decided to get back to the generic name but it wouldn't work correctly. Ever since then i can't rename it properly.

For example, i rename it. Restart and it's sticking to the name i first gave it with 3.2.9 even though i renamed it in TLB 3.2.10 before the restart. Also there is no way to use the generic name either. Same thing happens. I erease the custom name, it shows properly inTBL, i restart and it's not generic name anymore but the custom name i gave it with 3.2.9 :cry:
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-04-2005, 12:27 PM -
version 3.2.11 released.

Unbeliever, please test this version. I'm not sure about fixing of this problem:
Quote:Takes 1-2 secs from when i press i hotkey till the menu appears, where with older versions it was instant. All settings remained the same.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com