Menu: Virtual Folders + Shortcuts
Started by Ci2e

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Ci2e

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2005
10-09-2005, 12:15 PM -
I had this working before I'm making a new menu and then making the virtual folder "My Computer" so all my drives are easily accessable, then I'm trying to add the 'show desktop' and 'internet explorer' shortcuts only to get a 'no you can't do that icon' I had it working before but I also had problems with other things in the same menu at the same time. Is there a way to do this while having the virtual folder set to my computer?

Also if anyone care's to explain how do you get your gmail account in a virtual folder?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-09-2005, 02:27 PM -
Quote:I had this working before I'm making a new menu and then making the virtual folder "My Computer" so all my drives are easily accessable, then I'm trying to add the 'show desktop' and 'internet explorer' shortcuts only to get a 'no you can't do that icon' I had it working before but I also had problems with other things in the same menu at the same time. Is there a way to do this while having the virtual folder set to my computer?
You can't add any files into "My Computer" virtual folder because you can't add anything into "My Computer" using explorer. If you want to have menu with drives and some other shortcuts then create menu and add virtual folders to your drives.

Quote:Also if anyone care's to explain how do you get your gmail account in a virtual folder?
You can't see your mails in virtual folder. But you can use "GMail Drive".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Ci2e

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2005
10-09-2005, 08:36 PM -
I know you can't do it but I think I was using an older version of TLB and it was working now since the latest version I can't do it...
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-11-2005, 10:07 AM -
What version was installed before and now?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com